プリンシパルサイトリライアビリティエンジニア/ Principle Site Reliability Engineer
給与 ¥11,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sara Lee
掲載日 2019/01/24 2019-01-242019-03-25 fmcg Tokyo JP JPY 11000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A global consumer goods organisation is searching for a Principle Site Reliability Engineer. This position will be responsible for release and change management, recommending improvements to telemetry architecture, designing monitoring processes, etc.
- Conduct release and change management to ensure solutions are ready for operation
- Recommend improvements to the telemetry architecture and revise software designs to prevent failures
- Develop and implement the monitoring and alerting processes
- Ensure that teams are focused on building resilience into the code
- Develop disaster recovery and continuity plans for each product
- Ensure that implementations of new systems and services are informed by telemetry standards
- Strong understanding of performance monitoring principles with ability to design monitoring layers
- Solid understanding of application resiliency principles
- Detailed knowledge of telemetry tools
- Experience with application suites in a public cloud
- Ability and willingness to travel.
About the Company:
A large international consumer goods company that provides innovative, high quality to customers worldwide. With a diverse global workforce of over 80,000 people and a large market share in its field, this company is a true market leader.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム