Infrastructure Enterprise Architect/インフラエンタープライズアーキテクト
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alessandro Pastore
Working for the Head of Enterprise Architecture to ensure IT strategy is aligned with company business strategy, the successful Infrastructure Enterprise Architect will possess strong communication skills and in-depth understanding of the insurance business. Primary duties include supporting CIO regarding strategic IT direction and obtaining approval for project-level solution architecture.
- Provide assistance to the Chief Information Officer regarding strategic IT decision-making
- Define, maintain, and improve the target architecture and blueprints that agree with long-term business strategy
- Promote maximum convergence of IT implementation toward the target architecture and blueprints
- Obtain approval/disapproval of project-level solution architecture, e.g., building permits
- Extensive knowledge of the financial and/or insurance business and related technology needs
- Prior work experience in the technology/infrastructure domain (middleware, servers/OS/DB, network/telephony, identity access management (IAM) is a must
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Japanese is the working language; English is also required for local and transversal communication
About the Company:
An insurance and asset management company with operations in over 20 countries. Headquartered overseas, their impressive portfolio of products includes insurance, retirement, banking, and asset management services. They are seeking passionate people who are ready to share their talents and expertise in a vibrant, international environment.
IT運用, 保険, ネットワーク, ハードウェア, システム構築