給与 ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dexter Sim
An exciting Solution Architect role has emerged at a global technology company. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Japanese, have business English proficiency, and possess strong Junos skills and familiarity with SRX/QFX/MX architecture. The role’s primary duties include managing team activities, supporting customers, and participating in internal discussions on industry trends.
- Work on issues of a diverse scope
- Follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Act as an advisor to subordinates
- Supervise and coordinate daily/weekly activities, resource allocation, and operations
- Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that affect immediate organizations
- Attract, develop, and retain high-performing teams and individual contributors
- Spoken and written Japanese fluency
- Business level English
- Strong Junos skills and understanding of SRX/QFX/MX architecture
- A strong enterprise support background
About the Company:
An award-winning technology company based overseas whose mission is to develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions and services to a broad customer base, including government agencies, educational institutions, and global service providers. With revenue in the billions and operations in over 60 countries, this company is poised for even greater growth and expansion.
IT, システム構築, テクニカル, マネージメント