Web App Platform Specialist/ウェブアプリケーションプラットホームスペシャリスト
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jonathan Burns
A globally recognized insurance company is currently seeking an individual with basic ITIL knowledge and strong problem analysis skills to join them as Web Application Platform Specialist. The candidate selected for this role will be accountable for the consulting, project delivery, and quality of services for middleware and database services.
- Create middleware infrastructure architecture and develop solutions, working closely with peers, the operational company, and other company tech entities and partners
- Ensure the security and compliance of the middleware and database environment via adequate processes, documentation, and use of support tools
- Understand the business application features
- Take a lead in planning, designing, and deploying all middleware and database related projects and operational activities
- Basic ITIL, Windows, and Linux knowledge
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies
- Basic understanding of application development (J2EE, Shell script, Batch)
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Skilled at working with/managing 3rd party vendors, engineers, and local contractors
About the Company:
A world-renowned insurance company that has built a lasting presence, with millions of customers in over 50 countries and broad international exposure. From life and casualty insurance to asset management, the firm provides a diverse portfolio of services and products, and continues to be a leading global enterprise.
IT, 保険, システム構築, アプリケーション開発, マネージメント