テクニカルアプリケーションサポート/ Technical Application Support
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Hayashi
掲載日 2018/12/11 2018-12-11financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A Technical Application Support position is currently available at a global financial services company. This role will be part of the regional and global team to support the success of the business unit within Japan. The product is already very well respected in the Japan market and is used by famous global banks, asset managers and funds. On a day-to-day basis you will be building relationships with Japanese clients to understand their needs and solve their problems.
- Provide first level technical support Trading desktop, FX Trading, Investment Management, Investment Banking and Wealth Management customers
- Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to complaints, escalations and outages.
- Maintain trusted relationship to with customers to provide additional information, updates, and resolution to issues.
- Develop specialization through Technical Learning pathways to increase the value of service delivered to customers
- University Degree in Business or Information Technology
- 1-3 years’ experience in a technical support or IT helpdesk role; previous experience in financial technology support is highly desirable
- Prior application support experience is ideal, though you will be trained on the support of the application itself through an intensive training course, so general technology knowledge to help identify the any issues with the application itself as well as any network, infrastructure or API issues that might be stopping the application itself
- Knowledge in trading, investment management, investment banking, and wealth management products and applications is a plus
- Professional native speaker of Japanese, ability to communicate and engage verbally and in writing in English
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Excellent service skills including active listening alongside focusing, and fully understanding customer needs
- A great team player, positive attitude towards work
- Ability to learn and possess growth mindset
About the Company:
Our client is a leading financial service provider that is building a technical support centre for their FX trading application. Robert Walters is working exclusively with them to ensure their open positions are filled in a timely manner. The company is offering excellent working conditions, great work life balance and a clear career path both within Japan and overseas. They are also offering a 10-week training course when candidates start work to ensure that candidates are best prepared to achieve success in the role. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a globally renowned financial services company where they are happy to train high potential candidates in the skills to do their job. They offer a diverse work place with superb benefits, a beautiful office and great work life balance. If you are looking to kick start your career, apply now!
金融機関, ファイナンス, ITサポート, カスタマーサービス, カスタマーサポート, テクニカルサポート, ヘルプデスク