レギュラトリーアフェアーズスペシャリスト/ Regulatory Affairs Specialist
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kawtar Rai
掲載日 2019/09/062019-09-06 2019-11-05 medical-and-nursing Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large medical technology organisation is searching for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist. This position will be responsible for handling regulatory affairs for medical equipment manufacturing and sales.
- Handle regulatory affairs for class I-IV medical equipment
- Process modifications of approvals and certifications
- Handle insurance claims
- Support domestic related procedures
- Experience in regulatory affairs for the medical equipment manufacturing industry
- 2+ years of experience for class III or IV medical equipment
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Communication proficiency in English with the ability to conduct e-mail correspondence
About the Company:
A multinational medical technology company providing equipment and systems to the healthcare and life sciences industries. Headquartered in Europe, the company’s global operations are supported by a workforce of over 10,000.
医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 医療機器, 法務, 法律, コンプライアンス