電気技師 / Electrical Engineer
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuna Hirose
掲載日 2019/09/202019-10-17 2019-11-19 utilities Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 13000000 13000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting renewable energy organisation is searching for an Electrical Engineer. This position will be responsible for conducting electrical engineering for solar power generation while promoting a safety-first culture.
- Develop a safety-first risk management culture
- Carry out electrical engineering calculations, concept designs, etc.
- Support the development of systems and processes to optimise efficiency of solar power generation facilities
- Conduct engineering for the electrical aspects of solar systems
- Cooperate with central design and engineering team and network of engineering consultants
- Handle cost estimates and assess tenders from contractors
- Bachelor’s degree or above in engineering, science, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in electrical design with 5+ years of experience in Japan and 2+ years of solar power generation experience
- AutoCad design experience (for solar power designs)
- Helios, PVSyst, or similar experience
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Fluent level Japanese; conversational proficiency in English
About the Company:
A multinational renewable energy company specialising in solar power generators and related products.
エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー, エンジニア, 技術職