インフラデベロッパー/ Infra Developer
Salary ¥6,000,000 - ¥20,000,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Kudulaiti
Date posted 24 February 20192019-02-26 2019-04-26 it Tokyo JP JPY 6000000 20000000 20000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An innovating company is looking for a software engineer for the infrastructure development team in its most international division. You will join a 20-people team with great diversity, energy, and most talent in the area. Having some of the best people in software engineering, this company constantly raises the bar to differentiate itself from competitors, so it would be a great chapter of your career. Compensation is very competitive and stays at the top level in the current market.
- Responsible for building and operating the platform which enables it to connect applications and infrastructure seamlessly using software techniques and methods.
- You can choose to join the team focuses on the network component development: Developing/operating data plane, control plane; as well as to integrating the proprietary network components, and verifying the programmable network equipment
- Or you can choose the team that focuses more on the network design: Designing and building network infrastructure for OpenStack and Kubernetes, as well as to designing data centre network considering multi-tenant
- Development experience of software that is deeply related to network
- Deep understanding of protocols such as TCP, HTTP, TLS
- Systematic knowledge on network technology used in large-scale data centres
- Experience in designing and developing data plane software using DPDK, netmap, eXpress Data Path (XDP), etc. preferred
- Experience in designing and developing control plane software using Python, Ruby, Golang
- Experience in troubleshooting and tuning Linux kernel network stack preferred
- Deep knowledge of elemental technologies making up data centre networks such as BGP and VXLAN preferred
- Experience in designing and building a virtual network solution preferred
- Experience of setting and managing network equipment using Ansible, NAPALM, etc. preferred
About the Company:
A prominent mobile application developer, the communication is very much open and the organisation structure is flat and easy for people to have discussions. This tech company puts users as the #1 priority and creates cross-platform applications, as well as services in and outside of Japan that is currently changing how people engage with each other, how we work, how we shop, and how we live.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム, モバイル, アプリケーション, アプリ