セールスマネージャー/ Sales Manager
Salary ¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
Consultant Samrat Pandit
Date posted 01 May 20183-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters Japan
An international management consulting group is searching for an experienced Sales Manager. In this role you will define and execute sales strategies to support the further growth of a global business.
- Perform sales of industrial solutions
- Define a sales plan and sales strategy per target account, as the basis of achieving sales quota
- Build, own and manage the sales funnel/pipeline
- Originate deals; create and shape opportunities in selected accounts
- Manage the sales process from origination to successful closing (including solution shaping, proposal preparation, client presentations, negotiations and closing)
- Support and execute sales campaigns in assigned target accounts
- Sales experience for complex solutions and services
- Demonstrable experience taking offerings, capabilities and technology and forming appealing client value propositions that address client objectives
- Knowledge of a range of related industries such as automotive, industrial equipment, retail, medical devices, etc.
About the Company:
A multinational management consulting and technology service firm, this organization operates one of the world’s largest consulting networks. With thousands of employees in locations across the world and a name respected in the information technology services industry, this company continues to be a global leader.