O&Mエンジニア/ O&M Engineer
Salary Negotiable based on experience
Consultant Rikako Shimizu
Date posted 19 March 2019 2019-03-192019-04-20 utilities Hyogo JP JPY 5000000 7000000 7000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A large solar power company is looking to hire an O&M Engineer. This position will be responsible for preventative and curative maintenance of PV plants in Japan. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Monitor the production and performance of photovoltaic plants
- Prepare maintenance action reports and monitoring reports
- Analyse production data and incident summaries
- Oversee updates for technical documentation of the plants
- Monitor KPIs
- Conduct database management
- Diploma from an engineering school is ideal
- Strong understanding of PV technical components, design considerations, electrical systems, performance and O&M tools, etc.
- Valid driver license
- Fire security license
- Understanding of Japan solar and electrical standards
- Full English proficiency (TOEIC 500+)
About the Company:
A renewable energy company, this global organization is responsible for the development and production of large-scale solar power plants and other projects for businesses in the commercial and government sectors. From operation and maintenance to financing, the company delivers wide-ranging services and remains a leading global enterprise in the energy industry.
インダストリアル, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職, エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー