給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Kozo Kinugawa
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-02-28 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 10000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A Compliance position is currently available at a leading international banking and financial services organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for compliance trade surveillance and communication monitoring for the company’s business platform.
- Perform trade surveillance for stocks, derivatives, and other financial products
- Perform communication monitoring for the various lines of business and risk areas
- Escalate and report issues or doubtful transactions in a timely manner
- Liaise with other compliance officers and stakeholders to handle the regulatory inquiries or matters requiring various investigations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in financial institutions
- Trade surveillance or related experience
- General knowledge of local regulatory requirements
- Native level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
A multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Europe, this organization supports a wide variety of financial transactions. With a long history spanning over one hundred years and a colossal global workforce of over 100,000, this company is a giant in the international market.
金融機関, 金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス, 投資, インベストメント, 法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, 金融法務, リスク, リーガル