ポートフォリオマネージャー&ストラクチャー/ Portfolio Manager and Structurer
給与 Up to ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jaime Yamanaka
掲載日 2019/01/31 2019-01-312019-04-01 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 13000000 13000000 13000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A large finance organisation is searching for a Portfolio Manager and Structurer. This position will be responsible for both portfolio management and structuring activities while communicating with both domestic and overseas teams.
- Monitor onshore fund’s portfolio including cash balances
- Execute trades of buying and selling structured notes or subscribing and redeeming offshore funds
- Produce market or investment comments for onshore funds and provide them to the reporting team
- Set-up operational workflow and provide documentation for launching new funds
- Work closely with sales people by providing product ideas and structures
- Maintain structuring services to existing funds
- Understanding of Japanese stocks, derivatives, etc.
- Ability to communicate with various colleagues in multiple countries
- Management skills for fund launches
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Fluent level Japanese; strong English proficiency
About the Company:
Operating as a subsidiary of one of the largest financial services institutions in the world, this company provides asset management services to a variety of customers including insurance companies, banks, hedge funds, and private investors. Headquartered in Europe, the company also operates in North America and Asia.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス