ファンドマネージャー/ Fund Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Jaime Yamanaka
掲載日 2018/10/15 2018-10-152018-12-04 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A widely respected financial company is looking for a new Fund Manager. The individual in this role will oversee asset management activities for the country. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with an internationally successful company.
- Serve as the Fund Manager to ensure the successful execution of financial services the country’s asset management
- Ensure the effective management of funds while ensuring compliance to rules and regulations
- Support investment teams in the management of the business strategy
- Cooperate with other internal teams as well as other teams the APAC region
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, economics, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- CFA or CMA certification is a plus
- Fluent level Japanese and English
About the Company:
A long-standing financial institution with over 150 years of history, this company operates a multinational network of tens of thousands of employees and provides a variety of banking services to corporations and individuals around the world.
アセットマネージメント, 資産管理, ファイナンス, ファイナンシャル, ファンド