給与 ¥7000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Maiko Uchimura
A real estate business is searching for an individual with 5+ years’ relevant experience to join them as Asset Manager. Relying on your business experience and smooth communication skills, you will perform cash management during construction period, create asset management reports, manage budgets, and communicate with clients.
- Perform cash management during the construction period based on approved investment plans
- Create/oversee budget and business plans, operator control, cash flow analysis, etc.
- Instruct and give approval to trust banks and property managers
- Create an exit plan to maximize investment returns
- Report to fund manager, trust banks, and lenders, and coordinate between departments
- 5+ years’ business experience as an asset manager
- A flexible business mindset and ability to adopt various management styles regardless of your past business experience
- Strong Excel proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in real estate development preferred
About the Company:
A thriving real estate investment firm with an extensive presence across Asia, the company leverages in-depth knowledge in the areas of leasing and asset management to assist clients in market selection, structuring and financing, and more. Their clients include well-known manufacturers, retailers, and other businesses.
資産査定, 不動産鑑定評価, デベロッパー, アセットマネージメント