債券清算・決済/ Fixed Income Clearing and Settlement
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Fuyuki Samejima
掲載日 2018/09/10 2018-09-102018-11-09 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international investment banking organization is looking for a Fixed Income Clearing and Settlement staff member with experience with working at a securities firm. This role is responsible for playing an essential role in clearing, reporting and management of fixed income-related processes.
- Perform clearing with JGBJSCC, clearing agents, customers for Japanese and foreign bonds, settlements for both primary and secondary outlight, repo and borrow loan
- Manage fails and collaterals for repo, borrow and loan
- Manage coupon, redemption, cash and security movements
- Report on regulatory matters relating to fixed income
- Improve the settlement-related projects
- 2+ years’ experience in a securities firm
- Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international investment banking organization, this company provides a range of financial services to clients across the global. Trusted as a reliable source of financial information, this company commands a strong reputation in financial markets.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス, 外資系, グローバル, 転職, バイリンガル, 英語