ジュニアセールスレプレゼンタティブ/ Junior Sales Representative
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Shally Choi
掲載日 2019/06/222019-06-26 2019-08-21 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 4000000 5000000 5000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global financial services firm is now searching for a Junior Sales Representative. The ideal candidate has experience living outside of Japan or having worked with clients or colleagues from diverse backgrounds. This is a great opportunity for junior candidates to grow professionally through working with major key clients within the financial services industry.
- Support senior sales reps with lead generation including cold calls and territory planning and analysis
- Manage product demonstration and presentations, set up trials, follow-up training sessions for new prospects/opportunities, etc.
- Monitor new sales pipelines and leads status for goal management
- Generate new contract documents, process sales orders and coordinate new deal process with Product Management, Legal, and Finance teams
- Engage with clients and prospects proactively to maximise revenue generation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years direct experience working in the financial industry in a client facing or analytical role or in the information services industry
- Advanced level fluency in Japanese and business level verbal and written English proficiency
- Candidates with MBA, CFA or CMA certifications preferred
- Knowledge in corporate finance
About the Company:
A global financial services organisation that delivers a wide range of financial information and analytics services to customers on six continents. With over 20,000 employees and a talent for transforming data into valuable information, the company is well-positioned for ongoing success.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス, ビジネスデベロップメント, 新規ビジネス, ビジネス, 経営, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, コンサルティング