給与 ¥6000000 - ¥7500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Maiko Uchimura
A leading provider of post-trade services is recruiting a talented Client Services professional to handle client inquiries, monitor day-to-day activities, and liaise with overseas offices to resolve client issues. This role is suitable for an individual with excellent communication and analytical skills and some work experience in the financial market.
- Handle client inquiries via phone and email regarding all services
- Liaise with responsible areas overseas
- Proactively contribute to the team to improve service quality for the clients
- Conduct client seminars and trainings
- Demonstrate understanding of offshore fund business, i.e., product knowledge, roles of players in the market
- Native level Japanese and fluent English
- Excellent communication skills; able to confidently interact with clients
- Ideally, previous work experience at a bank/broker in the financial market
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Ideal candidate is motivated to grow their career with the company
About the Company:
A financial services firm, this global company receives high ratings by industry insiders and handles hundreds of millions transactions annually. Headquartered in Europe, the company’s portfolio of services covers securities, asset management, automation, tax management, and more. Outstanding career opportunities await you here.
financial services, customer care, customer support, business development, Japanese native