Intermediary Sales Senior Manager/インタミーディアリセールスシニアマネージャー
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yusuke Genma
A multinational financial services group is searching for an experienced professional with financial industry experience to join them as the Intermediary Sales Senior Manager. In this role, the successful candidate will manage build strong relationships with key clients, acting as a product and service expert in a global organization.
- Identify key-decision makers; establish contact and build personal and trusting relationships with each client organization
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the company’s products and services and identify the need for new products; work closely with the centralized product development group to meet customer requirements
- Closely work with wholesale solutions, marketing, client services, OAM and other internal stakeholders including overseas offices to meet client needs and generate business
- Support the head of intermediary sales with sales and resource planning and similar projects
- Support other team members with relationship management and wholesaler activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in financial institutions
- High level of business communication skills; a demonstrated ability to communicate and work with all levels of the organization and client organizations
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
About the Company:
An international financial services corporation, this organization one of the largest of its type across the globe. With decades of experience and tens of thousands of employees across a worldwide network, this organization is well positioned to continue its position as a global power.
財務, 営業, マーケティング, セールス, 法人営業