マネジャー・シニアマネジャー/ Manager/Senior Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jaime Yamanaka
掲載日 2019/06/172019-06-17 2019-08-16 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 15000000 15000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational investment management firm is looking to hire a (Senior) Manager. The ideal candidate should have strong leadership and rapport-building skills.
- Assist sales team with developing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with Institutional clients
- Provide the delivery of accurate translation, tailored client specific reports, ad hoc market commentary, and analysis in a timely manner to clients and external/internal stakeholders for pension funds
- Take ownership of the translating and response to RFP/RFI for new and existing mandates and consultants when required
- Assist with planning and organizing promotional events, seminars, roadshows, due diligence visits, and other travels to and from international offices
- Oversee the delivery of excellence in servicing for the institutional clients across both pension and financial institutional segments
- Provide market intelligence on competitor activities including new funds launched, fund raised, fund profile, etc.
- Experience in developing strong business relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Advanced level written and verbal fluency in English
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Internet and other IT applications
- 5+ years’ experience in funds management and/or investment markets
- Educational qualifications in a business related field
- Understanding of Japanese financial industry requirements and practices
About the Company:
One of the largest multinational investment management firms in the world, this company is part of a successful business conglomerate known for life insurance and pension programs.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス