アシスタントリスクマネージャー/ Assistant Risk Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Ellie Carl
掲載日 2019/11/012019-11-01 2019-12-31 insurance Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known global insurance company is in need of an Assistant Risk Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for implementing, optimising, and managing local integrated risk management procedures.
- Assess current risk management rules and develop framework for business and risk management
- Develop report drafts and submit for review in a timely manner
- Track, assess, and report on economic capital to management on a regular basis
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
- Handle regulator processes (inspections, ERM hearings, etc.)
- Perform risk evaluation processes for new products, business strategy, investment plans, etc.
- Experience in risk management for financial institutions or consulting firms
- Experience in internal control for financial institutions or consulting firms
- Understanding of life insurance products and procedures
- Expertise in capital markets
- Familiarity in statistics and quantitative analysis
- Native level Japanese and intermediate level English; or native level English and verbal Japanese proficiency
About the Company:
One of the largest providers of insurance and employee benefit programs worldwide, this company services tens of millions of customers across the globe. A highly recognisable brand, this company has a large presence in Japan.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, 保険, 生命保険, 健康保険, 再保険