マーケットリスクAVP/ Market Risk AVP
担当コンサルタント Liliana Lin
掲載日 2018/09/07 2018-09-072018-11-06 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global financial services firm is looking to hire an Assistant Vice President of Market Risk. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on global and local market risk and regulatory projects.
- Perform risk analysis of macro business
- Support Head of Market Risk AP to make a consolidated risk assessment for the region
- Implement and manage global/local market risk projects
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3+ years of experience in a quantitative role in the financial industry, preferably in trading or market risk with structured products experience
- Experience in structured products (g. rates, FX or equity)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A subsidiary of one of the largest investment banks in the world, this company specializes in providing security brokerage and dealing services to a variety of companies and institutions.