オペレーショナルデューディリジェンスアナリスト/ Operational Due Diligence Analyst
給与 Up to ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jaime Yamanaka
掲載日 2018/07/133-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global financial research and advisory firm is looking to hire an Operational Due Diligence Analyst. In this role you will liaise with external parties while performing due diligence and background checks, assessing business risks from an investor’s perspective.
- Conduct operational clue diligence calls and meetings with hedge fund, private credit, and opportunistic strategy managers
- Analyze operational procedures, compliance & regulatory status, and perform document reviews
- Assess fraud risk, back office sufficiency, conflicts of interest, and other potential business risks
- Draft research reports and communicate research findings to clients
- Strong academic background
- At least a year of accounting, audit, operations, compliance, and/or legal experience
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
Headquartered in the United States, this global financial services firm specializes in providing institutional investors with research and advisory services.
金融, 金融業, ファイナンス, ヘッジファンド, コンプライアンス, リスク, ファイナンシャルアナリシス