Risk Manager Analyst/リスクマネージャーアナリスト
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Kozo Kinugawa
A financial services firm is looking for an experienced professional with a solid quantitative background and strong communication skills to join them as Risk Manager Analyst. The role’s chief responsibilities entail performing model validation processes for equity products, including review of outputs and reports and assessment of input parameters.
- Perform model validation process for equity products and models
- Evaluate assumptions and assessments of model theory
- Review model risk and identification, analysis, and quantification of model limitations
- Work on global MVG projects by contributing to the tasks and effectively communicating major model validation findings to all stakeholders
- A solid quantitative background and strong communication skills
- A strong academic background in mathematics, physics, computer science, or similar quantitative discipline with a PhD/post graduate degree and robust knowledge of stochastic calculus, numerical methods, PDEs, etc.
- Written and spoken business level English; Japanese proficiency is advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Programming experience preferred, ideally in C++
About the Company:
A financial services firm offering a variety of career path options to talented professionals across the globe. The company delivers services and products in the areas of global research, asset management, wholesale, and retail. Boasting locations worldwide and a dynamic international workforce, the company has built a lasting presence and remains a leading enterprise.
リスクマネージメント, ファイナンス, 金融, オペレーション