リレーションシップマネージメントディレクター/ Relationship Management Director
給与 Up to ¥25,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ingo Neumann
掲載日 2019/09/192019-09-19 2019-11-18 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 25000000 25000000 25000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large financial services organisation is searching for a Director Relationship Management. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for managing client relationships while acting as a member of the leadership team in risk mitigation and strategy development.
- Manage profitable relationships with the company’s clients and maintain an understanding of their needs
- Provide support in fulfilling KYC requirements
- Optimise global revenues by establishing strategic direction, identifying business opportunities, etc.
- Maintain internal control standards and establish group compliance policy
- Proactively cooperate with stakeholders
- Conduct credit-related risk mitigation activities
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 10+ years of experience
- Detailed understanding of bank structures, products, and services
- Detailed understanding of Japanese regulatory, political, and competitor market
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Excellent proficiency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A long-standing financial institution with over 150 years of history, this company operates a multinational network of tens of thousands of employees and provides a variety of banking services to corporations and individuals around the world.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス