Product Development (Investment Banking)/プロダクトデベロップメント(投資銀行)
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Alberto Sala
A global financial services firm is seeking a Product Development (Investment Banking Specialist) to join its investment banking team and support the development life cycle of products while partnering with stakeholders in sales, sales support, and marketing. The ideal candidate is a university graduate with 3-5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Liaise with client and key non-client market participants through regular visits/calls to establish strong working relationships and facilitate understanding of customer workflows, user needs, and usage patterns
- Analyse and document customer interactions and findings (including feedback and enhancement requests) in a structured manner to help inform tactical and strategic commercial campaigns
- Conduct competitive intelligence research and market trend analysis, including market development
- Participate in projects and monitor product development plans, keeping the team informed about deadlines, obstacles, and changes in project plans
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- A university degree; advanced certification (e.g., MBA, CFA) advantageous
- Experience with corporate finance/M&A obtained at a bank or private equity firm is a plus
- Some travel expected within APAC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including English fluency and Japanese proficiency, i.e., the ability to interact with clients in a confident manner
About the Company:
A financial services institute, this global organization delivers wide-ranging services in the areas of analytics, credit ratings, investment banking, and more to customers across the Americas, Australia, Asia, and Europe. With over 20,000 employees and a talent for transforming data into valuable information, the company is well-positioned for ongoing success.
ファイナンス, 金融, コーポレート, 営業, マーケティング, セールス