デピュティCFO/ Deputy CFO
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Edwina Carnell
掲載日 2019/06/132019-06-13 2019-08-12 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 13000000 13000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large reinsurance company is searching for a Deputy CFO. The candidate who enters this role will report the CFO and manage, control, and coordinate as broad array of financial responsibilities.
- Lead, develop, and implement financial, tax and statutory accounting and management reporting processes according to IFRS and local tax and accounting regulations
- Support the CFO to achieve departmental objectives
- Prepare and review statutory reports
- Conduct capital management
- Lead communications with HQ, regional offices and other third parties
- Prepare and review required materials for budget and communicate with relevant parties
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or insurance qualification
- 10+ years of experience in the accounting sector
- CPA or equivalent
- Experience in analysing financial data and preparing committee materials
- Detailed understanding of finance, accounting (IFRS and JGAAP), tax, budgeting, cost controls principles, etc.
- Good English verbal and written communication proficiency
About the Company:
An international reinsurance organization, this group provides a range of reinsurance and asset management services from a number of global locations. The company’s long history of success has earned them a strong reputation in the industry.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, 経理, 財務, 会計, 会計士, 税務, 管理会計, 経理事務, 日商簿記, 買掛金, 売掛金, 監査