デリバティブセトルメント/ Derivative Settlement
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Fuyuki Samejima
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-03-13 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 10000000 15000000 15000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A large investment bank subsidiary is looking to hire a Derivative Settlement Professional. The individual who fills this role will work in a constantly changing environment and will work on a team which will drive market and regulatory initiatives in order to ensure the company stays ahead of competitors.
- Conduct end-to-end operational support for cash and derivative products, including account opening, confirmation, settlement, post settlement, query management, reporting, etc.
- Cooperate closely with the sales team, and interface with mainly Japanese clients
- Ensure processing is at the highest standards while complying with service level agreements and maintaining awareness of risk, efficiency, budget, and personal conduct
- Operations experience with experience in product life cycles
- Understanding of SWIFT messages is a plus
- Native level Japanese proficiency; business level or higher English proficiency
About the Company:
A subsidiary of one of the largest investment banks in the world, this company specializes in providing security brokerage and dealing services to a variety of companies and institutions.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス