ファイナンスアソシエイト/ Finance Associate
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Michael Cavalier
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-02-07 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 2000 2000 2000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A prominent banking and finance company is looking for a Finance Associate. This position will be responsible for supporting an efficient regulatory environment, risk and assurance requirement monitoring, and a variety of other finance activities. This is a long term temporary position.
- Assist the creation of an efficient regulatory reporting environment, including required ledgers, daily operation models, etc.
- Support the creation of finance operation models for local subsidiaries which include JGAAP financial statements, disclosures, audits, shareholder meetings
- Assist the creation of accounting models for multi-functional entities including cost allocation, recharge processes, etc.
- Provide financial information for license applications to regulators
- Monitor risk and assurance requirements within agreed parameters while managing non-compliance in a timely manner
- Experience in securities business regulatory reporting
- Experience at a multi-purpose organisation, such as a banking and securities firm is a plus
- Japanese and English proficiency
About the Company:
A leading banking and financial institution, this company offers a wide range of financial services across a number of countries. With tens of thousands of employees and a strong policy of corporate responsibility, this company is the envy of many.
長期派遣, 金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス