給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Taishi Nakamura
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-02-03 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 2000 2200 2200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A prominent financial services company is searching for a CSO. This position will be responsible for supporting the company’s middle office activities regarding regulations, credit, customers, internal systems, and administration. This is a long-term temporary position.
- Support regulatory activities such as information sharing agreements, customer consent, regulatory reporting, etc.
- Support credit activities such as net monitoring, adjustments, offer letters, etc.
- Support the middle office in data prep, submissions, etc.
- Assist customer exit management
- Perform maintenance of internal systems
- Facilitate phone calls, internal meetings, purchase ordering, filing, travel arrangements, etc.
- Experience communicating with customers by phone
- Microsoft office proficiency (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Ability to use Excel functions such as VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.
- Banking operations experience is a plus
- Business level English
About the Company:
A long-standing financial institution with over 100 years of history, this company operates a multinational network of tens of thousands of employees and provides a variety of banking services to corporations and individuals around the world.
長期派遣, 金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス