ファイナンスマネージャー/ Finance Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dean Nuttall
掲載日 2018/10/303-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global energy company is searching for a Finance Manager. This position will lead the finance and accounting division for the company. The team will work on a variety of finance and accounting responsibilities for the company’s clients and suppliers.
- Lead the company’s finance and accounting team to ensure quality and accuracy in financial asset management services and financial information procedures
- Lead the team to effectively conduct financial and accounting services for clients including, contract management, invoice processing, bookkeeping, payment administration, taxes, documentation, etc.
- Lead the team to effectively conduct financial and accounting services for suppliers including invoice processing, employee expense processing, accounting closings, taxes, accounting documentation, financial reporting,
- Participate in meetings with the country manager to conduct follow up activities for clients and suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or finance related field
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Management experience
- Experience in project finance
- Understanding of tax fundamentals, IFRS, and finance contracts
- Business level English (written and spoken); Business level Japanese (written and spoken)
About the Company:
An international energy company that provides solutions along the entire chain of renewable energy production, this institution has carried out hundreds of energy related projects across the globe. Currently in the midst of a number of high profile developments, this company is set to continue its success into the future.
経理, 会計, 財務, 税務, ファイナンス, アカウンティング, 管理会計