クライアントサポートオフィサー/ Client Support Officer
給与 Negotiable based on experienceFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Fuyuki Samejima
掲載日 2018/10/18 2018-10-182018-12-17 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A prominent financial company is looking for a new Client Support Officer. This position will support client operations on a global scale. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a respected name in the financial services industry.
- Perform net asset monitoring support
- Handle administrative trigger events
- Perform maintenance for business data and submit reports and perform information sharing via dispatch, maintenance, inventory lists, etc.
- Support account service change status checks
- Provide support for facility offer letters
- Handle global and local regulatory reporting for FATCA, CRS, payment transparency, historical rate rollovers, etc.
- Perform customer exit management on both local and global levels
- Middle office, back office, or client facing financial service industry experience
- Familiarity with Japanese and global regulations such as FATCA, CRA, information sharing agreements, etc.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Business level Japanese (Written and Spoken); business level English
About the Company:
A long-standing financial institution with over 150 years of history, this company operates a multinational network of tens of thousands of employees and provides a variety of banking services to corporations and individuals around the world.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス