ファイナンシャルコントローラー/ Financial Controller
給与 ¥12,000,000 - ¥14,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Winstroem
掲載日 2018/09/26 2018-09-262018-11-25 it 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global automation software company is searching for a new Financial Controller. The individual in this role will perform a number of financial operations including the preparation of financial forecasts, analysis, and data maintenance. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Perform financial analysis and reviews including profit and loss, balance sheets, bank statements, general ledgers, etc.
- Create monthly financial reports and financial forecasts then identify opportunities for cost reduction
- Maintain systems to ensure accuracy in data collection
- Support accounting and controlling activities including financial management reporting, periodic closing, cost allocation processing, budgeting, auditing etc.
- Cooperate with other teams in the company to support business development
- Work with the chief financial officer to present reports to stakeholders and board members
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in a corporate auditing or accounting firm
- Understanding of International reporting standards, Japanese generally accepted accounting practices, and Japanese taxes
- ERP experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Fluent level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
The company designs and delivers high-quality automation software to businesses and service organizations around the world. Their software is used to increase efficiency, improve quality, and reduce costs.
アカウンティング, ファイナンス, データマネージメント, データアナリシス, マーケット分析, プライアンス