給与 ¥12000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daniel Toms
A global financial services team has a Vice President -- Treasury Product Controller role to fill. The ideal candidate is a bright self-starter who will assist in all efforts to maintain an adequate control structure around the firm's trading divisions.
- Manage treasury FX positions; produce and analyze daily funding and allocation P&L for the firm's treasury desk
- Report/analyze/consolidate unsecured funding amounts for the entire firm
- Generate month-end journal entries for PVs and P&Ls
- Manage and hedge firm-wide FX risk from the trading and banking business
- Work closely with line PC and trading desks for ad-hoc requests regarding funding charge explanations
- English fluency and basic Japanese skills; business level Japanese is a plus
- Excel proficiency; macro is a plus but not essential
- A social, interactive, enthusiastic team player
- A strong background in accounting, plus basic finance knowledge
- Strong technical and analytical skills; able to solve problems independently
About the Company:
A financial services firm offering a variety of career path options to talented professionals across the globe. This company values diversity and invests in training, specialized recruitment events, CSR activities, and more.