給与 ¥10000000 - ¥17000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahiro Takeuchi
An international beverage company is seeking an individual with strong English skills and a financial background to take up the position of Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to take a major role in a world leading organization.
- Manage Japan’s planning and performance
- Track and monitor the implementation of senior management initiatives
- Act as the primary link between the commercial managers and the overseas finance headquarters
- Analyse and coordinate the communication of relevant, competitive market information; continually seek sources of greater profit by identifying present and future opportunities for the business
- Act as the main context for external/internal auditors for any requests regarding Japan as well as the global tax department; avoid tax penalties
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, business or finance
- Attention to detail and an ability to manage complexity
- Strong leadership and cross-cultural skills
- Presentation skills; negotiation and communication skills
- Fluent English
About the Company:
One of the world’s leading beverage companies, this organization is a provider of a wide variety of brands recognized by consumers all over the world. Running a major international network with tens of thousands of employees across multiple countries, this company continues to have a strong presence in the global marketplace.
金融, アカウンティング, 会計, 経理