グローバル金融犯罪コンプライアンススペシャリスト/ Compliance Specialist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Liliana Lin
掲載日 2018/12/05 2018-12-05financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global investment banking firm is searching for a Global Financial Crimes Compliance Specialist. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in money laundering and/or economic sanctions risk management.
- Perform routine database administration, conduct internal and external indices searches, and ensure case files are complete and accurate
- Collect information from open source media, online and subscription databases, and other information sources in support of investigations and research projects
- Conduct investigative analysis and provide support to large and complex cases through data collection, management, analysis, and report preparation
- Ensure all monitoring and testing activities are completed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years’ money laundering and/or economic sanctions risk management experience in a financial institution or governmental organization
- Understanding of the banking/securities business is desirable
- Advanced Japanese proficiency
About the Company:
An international investment banking group, this company provides consumers and institutional clients around the world with a wide range of investment management services. Headquartered in the United States, this company’s name is widely recognized in global financial markets.
法務, 法律, コンプライアンス, リスク, リーガル, 法曹界, 金融法務, 金融機関, ファイナンス