Legal & Compliance Officer/リーガル&コンプライアンスオフィサー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Georgia Whiting
A real estate investment company is looking for a bilingual professional with prior experience handling legal transactions at a real estate investment firm to serve as Legal & Compliance Officer. This role will see you working closely with the Japan COO in reporting tasks and advising on a number of legal/compliance issues.
- Alongside compliance officers overseas, draft and implement group compliance policies including rules, programs, and training
- Assist the Japan COO in regulatory/as-required reporting to the FSA and/or KLFB
- Draft and review documents for real estate investments in close collaboration with legal counsel
- Advise various departments (e.g., Acquisition, Asset Management, Construction, Leasing) on possible legal issues and structuring
- 4-6 years’ experience in legal/compliance or transactions at a real estate investment firm
- Excellent written and verbal Japanese (native level) and English (business) communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to think independently
- Self-motivated with a cooperative manner
About the Company:
A thriving real estate investment firm with an extensive presence across Asia, the company leverages in-depth knowledge in the areas of leasing and asset management to assist clients in market selection, structuring and financing, and more. Their clients include well-known manufacturers, retailers, and other businesses.
レギュラトリー, 法律, 法令, 法令遵守, 法務