オペレーションズマネージャー/ Operations Manager
給与 Up to ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jaime Yamanaka
掲載日 2019/08/092019-08-09 2019-10-08 financial-services Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international investment management company is in need of an Operations Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for ensuring successful investment operations for clients and shareholders.
- Handle Toshin fund-related operations
- Resolve issues through communication with local and global stakeholders
- Drive transformation projects (robotic process automation, new product solutions, etc.)
- Support projects through business analysis and management operations
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5+ years of experience in fund operations, trade support, or fund accounting for an asset management organisation or trustee bank
- Functional understanding of asset management systems is ideal
- Written English proficiency (business level verbal English is a plus)
About the Company:
An investment management firm with many decades of experience in the global scene, this company delivers a range of effective financial services through its diverse international teams.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス, オペレーション, プロジェクトマネージメント