オペレーションズマネジャー/ Operations Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Jaime Yamanaka
掲載日 2018/11/02 2018-11-022019-01-01 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global investment management firm is seeking an Operations Manager with experience in asset management companies. The successful candidate will handle and oversee fund operations, including account opening, managing/monitoring accounts, dealing with service providers, responding to client inquiries, troubleshooting, and documentation.
- Serve as an operational liaison and the main contact for internal and external operational issues
- Respond to inquiries regarding operational processes and client data
- Ensures for the successful launch of new mandates, a smooth onboarding process and maintain the continuous management of ongoing accounts for mutual funds and Japanese SMAs
- Develop and maintain internal client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ financial services experience in fund accounting and client servicing in Japan-based asset management companies
- Strong knowledge of the asset management/mutual fund industry in Japan; knowledge of non-Japanese fund operations is a plus
- Verbal and written fluency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international investment management firm, this company manages a significant amount of assets for clients around the world. Operating a wide global network employing over 15,000 people, this US- based company is widely viewed as a leader in the financial services industry.
投資, インベストメント, 資産運用, 金融機関, 金融商品, ファイナンス