オペレーションズアナリスト/ Operations Analyst
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Aaron Tornheim
掲載日 2018/10/22 2018-10-222018-11-21 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading global investment banking firm is seeking an Operations Analyst for a short-term haken position. The successful candidate will work with one of the company’s trading teams, assisting with trade/position verification and reconciliations.
- Support the trading desks, providing solutions and mitigating operational risks
- Liaise between the front and back office to troubleshoot issues and monitor trade life cycle activities
- Ensure the accuracy of the trades booked by the traders
- Ensure all rules and regulations are followed and the correct data is reported to the regulator
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Basic knowledge of the global markets businesses is an advantage
- Native level Japanese; proficiency in English
About the Company:
An international investment banking group, this company provides consumers and institutional clients around the world with a wide range of investment management services. Headquartered in the United States, this company’s name is widely recognized in global financial markets.
派遣, 金融機関, 金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス