エクイティトレードオペレーションズ/ Equity Repo Trade Operations
給与 Negotiable based on experienceFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Fuyuki Samejima
掲載日 2018/10/18 2018-10-182018-12-17 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A large finance and banking institution is looking for a new Equity Repo Trade Operations Professional for both yen and non yen currencies. This position will work closely with front office and overseas affiliates to provide efficient high quality service to clients.
- Support the confirmation process, margin call and settlement, trade pre-matching and settlements, fail covers, and reconciliations for JPY equity
- Support reconciliations of securities position and collateral, trade pre-matching and settlement, and the collateral monitoring and payment process for non-JPY equities
- Carry out dividend and corps action processes, monthly billing process for stock borrowing and lending, and internal and regulatory reporting for all equities
- Cooperate with both local and overseas affiliates for project initiatives to support business and to improve efficiency as well as ad-hoc trade support
- 3+ years experience in cash equity or settlement
- PC and Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Project management experience is a plus
- Fluent level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
One of the world’s largest financial organizations, this company manages a wide network of banking and financial institutions. Operating across dozens of countries worldwide, this company continues to be a leader in the financial world.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス