給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Thomas Kingwell
掲載日 2018/10/053-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A major global investment management firm is looking to fill a short-term haken Onboarding position. The ideal candidate will have previous back office experience in the financial industry, native level Japanese proficiency, and the ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Open, modify, and close accounts for trust banks, global custodians, FX brokers, and futures brokers
- Handle internal procedures for opening, modifying, and closing accounts
- Support the handling of inquiries from other departments within the firm and overseas group companies
- Manage communications and inquiries from trust banks via phone and e-mail, liaising with relevant departments
- Perform other administrative tasks such as taking phone calls, filing documents, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Back office experience in the financial industry
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook
- Native level Japanese; verbal and written English proficiency
About the Company:
An international financial services and investment management organization, this company has a strong worldwide presence. A multinational leader in asset management, this company is responsible for a large quantity of assets entrusted by clients in all corners of the globe.
派遣, 金融, 金融業, 投資, インベストメント, 信託, ファイナンス, アセットマネージメント, バックオフィス, アドミン, 一般事務