PMOスタッフ/ PMO Staff
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Daphine Choo
掲載日 2018/09/283-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational insurance firm is looking for a bilingual project management professional to join their PMO team. In this role, you will be expected to initiate and facilitate others into actions which ensure each project to run as risk-free, defect-free as possible.
- Manage tasks of PMO members
- Make PM method or process proposals leveraging team or firm knowledge and/or experience
- Manage daily task tracking, report project progress to both ground level and management level
- Create WBS
- Perform analyses of project risks and issues, initiate or facilitate actions to mitigate such risks and issues with PMO team members
- Experience in IT development
- 1+ years’ experience in PMO, including WBS creation and review, test management, defect analysis, meeting facilitation, project reporting and daily task tracking
- Native level Japanese and business level English
About the Company:
A multinational insurance firm specializing headquartered in Europe. With more than 100 years in operation, this is one of the major players in the insurance industry.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス, リスク, プロジェクトマネージメント