チーフオペレーティングオフィサー/ Chief Operating Officer
給与 ¥15,000,000 - ¥18,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jaime Yamanaka
掲載日 2018/09/05 2018-09-052018-10-20 financial-services 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international financial group is searching for a bilingual Japanese/English speaker with extensive experience in financial markets to join them as the Chief Operation Officer. This role will require strong leadership and strategical decision-making skills as you will take ownership of Japan-side business operation.
- Develop and implement business strategy
- Act as a liaison among internal/APAC stakeholders
- Drive and lead APAC Marketing activity; develop and implement marketing strategy
- Develop effective working relationship with staff by providing continuous support
- Establish and monitor systems of control, delegated authority and escalation procedures to ensure business complies with policies and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Extensive market related experience
- Management experience
- Native-level Japanese; strong communication skill in English
About the Company:
A worldwide financial services holding company, this organization has an extensive history of over two hundred years in operation. Now operating a worldwide network of over twenty thousand employees across the globe, this company continues to be a global leader.