給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Fuyuki Samejima
掲載日 2018/07/093-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global investment management firm is searching for a seasoned professional for a role in Japan-side Operations. Located in Tokyo, you will carry out client agreements while providing regulatory reporting support, resolving issues quickly and accurately as required.
- Support new business implementation for regional accounts
- Assist the development of new policies and procedures
- Resolve operations issues for regional institutions and retail clients
- Produce periodical and annual fund reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the industry
- 8+ years’ experience in asset management company or trust bank
- Financial product/operations support experience in a Japanese firm
- Knowledge of X NET for pension funds
- Native-level Japanese; fluent English ability
About the Company:
A multinational investment and financial services organization, this group manages significant assets from clients all over the world. As a major name in the investment management world, this company continues to be an international leader and command a respectable image.
インベストメントマネジメント, 金融サービス, ファイナンス, アセットマネジメント, 資産, 財産, 事務, オペレーション, 資金供給