Project Budget & Resource Manager/プロジェクトバジェット&リソースマネージャー
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Taishi Nakamura
An international insurance group is searching for a skilled project professional with administrative experience and a talent for efficiency. As the Project Budget and Resource Manager, you will oversee the appropriate allocation of resources needed to complete projects to a high standard.
- Understand the general IT portfolio, programs and project processes with required schedule, budget and scope
- Manage the portfolio, program and project financial status from end to end as well as all program, project administration and resource management
- Track day to day project related financial transactions to ensure budget sufficiency for all portfolio/program/projects; provide relative financial data to support the portfolio manager and finance
- 5+ years’ work experience in insurance or financial IT administration and book keeping
- 3+ years’ resource efficiency/capacity planning
- 2+ years’ project related work experience
- Experience with some technical administration (ID creation, access control and troubleshooting experience)
- Fluent Japanese; business English
About the Company:
A multinational insurance firm based in Europe, this organization has operated in financial services markets for over one hundred years. Now employing tens of thousands of employees across a broad international network, this company is a global leader.
ファイナンス, IT, 保険, プランニング, 企画, プロジェクトマネージメント