GMOジャパンEQセトルメントアソシエイト/ GMO Jp EQ Settlement Assoc.
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Fuyuki Samejima
掲載日 2018/09/203-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international investment banking group is looking for a new GMO Japan EQ Settlement Associate who is knowledgeable in Japanese equities. The successful candidate will be responsible for accurately performing daily equities settlement, collateral management and reconciliation as well as escalating operational risks.
- Handle daily settlement process of Japanese equities
- Match and settle all trades and escalate potential fail risk and settlement status
- Perform collateral management for JSCC and Jasdec, reconciliation for CCP vs House
- Escalate system issues to the technology team and managers
- 2+ years’ experience in departments which handle Japan EQ settlement
- Experience in Jasdec matching and/or settlement
- Knowledge of Japanese equities
- Native level Japanese; business level English
- Competency in Microsoft Office skills
About the Company:
An international investment banking group, this company provides consumers and institutional clients around the world with a wide range of investment management services. Headquartered in the United States, this company’s name is widely recognized in global financial markets.
金融, 金融業, 銀行, 投資銀行, 信託, 証券, ファイナンス