Head of Originations/オリジネィションズ主任
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Maiko Uchimura
A large banking organization is searching for a skilled real estate or financial investment professional. In the role of Head of Originations, the successful candidate will provide leadership services across the entire deal making process, mentoring and training a successful originations team.
- Manage, mentor and train the originations team
- Screen prospective transactions with the Tokyo and NY teams in accordance with risk appetite and portfolio allocations
- Provide leadership across the entire deal process including due diligence, valuation, credit review, credit approvals, documentation and closing
- Analyse risk and credit concerns; provide advice and guidance regarding the same
- Research, source and analyse new market opportunities
- BA/BS degree; preferably in a finance, accounting, real estate or related business area
- 10+ years’ relevant experience in the areas of real estate finance or investments
- Commitment to developing an exceptional team and a professional work product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company:
A large commercial banking organization, this company is a storied institution with a long history in Japan. Continuing to evolve, this organization is a major player in financial markets.
バンキング, 銀行, ファイナンス, 不動産