ADASシステムエンジニア/ ADAS System Engineer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tong Liu
掲載日 2019/11/272019-11-27 2020-01-26 automotive Kanagawa JP JPY 5000000 9000000 9000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join an expanding automotive systems developer in an ADAS System Engineer role in Kanagawa. This is a lead position in the design of vehicular systems, communicating regularly with customers to ensure products are completed according to specification.
- Develop environmental sensors and other functions for the Japanese/worldwide road environment
- Negotiate specifications, and evaluate/report new features and/or modifications
- Analyse, specify, adopt and confirm vehicle and sensor parameter settings to meet customer requirements
- Conduct in-vehicle and offline data recording, simulation, analysis, and reporting
- Major in engineering
- Strong experience in software or hardware development
- Experience in products such as cameras, sensors, RF, radar, ECU or automotive safety technology is a plus
- Business-level or higher in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A supplier of automotive systems and equipment, this organization develops innovative products designed to lead the industry into the future.
システム, エンジニア, 技術, プロダクトデベロップメント, 開発, 神奈川県