給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Som Kaweewutthisin
掲載日 2018/09/20 2018-09-202018-11-19 automotive 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational automotive organization is searching for an experienced engineer with bilingual Japanese and English communication abilities to join them in the role of Software Engineer. In this position you will work with team members to develop and test automotive systems.
- Understand system specifications and work with other functional team members to create test procedures and plans, check system functions and performance on vehicles or simulations
- Prepare test vehicles and equipment to meet testing requirements, including electrical and mechanical vehicle modification
- Conduct vehicle testing on test courses and public roads, including overseas locations
- Activities involve function checks of test system and field data collection
- Analyse test results, generate test reports and help communicate with the development team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering; electrical/mechanical engineering preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in automotive product development; system validation experience is an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively regarding technical subjects in both Japanese and English; TOEIC 800+ preferred
About the Company:
An international automotive organization, this company manufactures a range of automotive systems used by manufacturers across various global locations.
自動車産業, エンジニア, ソフトウェア開発