電子部品エンジニア/ Electronics Engineer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Daisuke Ono
掲載日 2018/08/27 2018-08-272018-10-26 automotive 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A European automotive parts supplier is looking for a new Electronics Engineer. This position will be responsible for electronics engineering, hardware and software application development as well as customer support in Japan. This is a great opportunity to develop your career as an Electronics Engineer.
- Coordinate with customers to carry out electronics engineering activities, solve technical problems, and communicate the customer’s needs to management
- Create presentations and reports for customers
- Sometimes serve as a guest engineer at customer work sites
- Work with management to develop hardware and software
- Generate system requirements and ensure product compliance with specifications
- Measure and test electronics
- Establish electronics software parameter settings for vehicles of Japanese Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in the electronics field
- Detailed knowledge of digital circuit principles, electronics hardware testing and analysis, embedded micro controller systems, programming for embedded systems, and testing automotive electronics
- Business Japanese; Business English
About the Company:
Headquartered in Europe, this company is a leading supplier of automotive parts and systems. Founded over 100 years ago, the company now has over 25,000 employees supporting its global operations in more than 20 countries in the Americas, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
電子部品,インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職